Friday, May 08, 2009

Geography Games

Geography forms the basis for understanding our political and physical realities. Want to understand the challenge of global warming, start with understanding the basics of our world...of geography.

How about playing some great geography games.

A great deal of geography education can be effectively taught through geography games and map games. These geography learning games help form the basis for understanding our country, our states, our world. Play on!

3 comments:

Ruralmama said...

Very cool! I love sites like this!

Dan said...

I found your Learning & Fun Online for Kids blog through the HomeSchool Curriculum blog (http://homeschool-curricula.blogspot.com/). I was unable to find a profile or contact link in your blog. I hope it's OK that I'm contacting you through a public comment. I've developed an educational program for Windows called SpellQuizzer that helps children learn their spelling and vocabulary words. The parent enters the child's spelling words into the software making a sound recording of each word. Then the software helps the child practice his or her words. It really helped my children with their spelling.

I would appreciate your reviewing or just posting about SpellQuizzer in Learning & Fun Online for Kids. You can learn more about the program at http://www.SpellQuizzer.com. There's a video demo you can watch at http://www.spellquizzer.com/SpellQuizzer-Demo.htm. I'd be happy to send you a complimentary license for the software. Please let me know if you are interested.

Thank you very much!

Dan Hite
TedCo Software
Dan@SpellQuizzer.com

Nancy Jackson said...

Buy learning games for kids
online is reliable on today. So I am very much interest to shop online learning games for kids and want to now all valuable criteria. If you would want to know all the modern technology of learning games for kids then take a snap with superb design at: www.wolvol.com