- International Bacchlareate
- Standard 24 credit high school diploma (which incidentally, does not qualify you for Florida state colleges. For example, the high diploma requires 4 English credits, Florida State require 5.5 credits).
- ESE Option 1 - Student has supplemental assistance and has received multiple credits from the same course.
- ESE Option 2 - A diploma usually earned primarily for "life skill" courses. These students are primarily "in the system" all their life.
- GED - High school equivalency
- Non-accredited diploma signed by anyone "awarding" a high school diploma. In the case of many local schools, the significant issue is that the high school has a matriculation agreement with the targeted school.
- Homeschool diploma. Essentially signed by mom and dad that they homeschooled the student through high school.
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
High School Diplomas - Many Flavors
I learned from a visitor today that the high school diploma seems to come in a few flavors (I'm in Florida).
at 11:11 AM