Sunday, January 22, 2017

Education and Games

An Opportunity for Game Developers to Pool Sales and Marketing Efforts
I received this email last week and I assume it's a marketing come-on in which I pay fees for marketing under the auspices or guise of a "collaborative." Or maybe it is some brave sole trying to create a new channel and visibility for educational games. Maybe I'll check it out. Of course, a lot of our educational marketing is for Susan's homeschoolers.

John,

You probably know that one of my passions has been finding a way to increase the use of game-based learning in schools. And you probably also know that the sales channel has been the single greatest challenge in the education market.

I am now creating a sales and marketing collaborative so that education game companies can pool their sales and marketing resources, and have a better chance of selling into schools.

If you know of games companies that might be interested, or if you want to find out more, please let me know. I'll be at FETC next week, so if you're there, we can find a time to talk.

Thank you, and hope you have a great 2017,


MitchWeisburgh
Academic Business Advisors

No comments: