Parents have struggled for years with different approaches to helping their children keep up in reading and math. The computer and internet have become valuable tools for parents. Online learning can help children excel at these core subjects since today's online educational teaching games in reading and math for children from preschool to fifth grade.
How can online
What types of educational teaching games are available?
- Learning Games on CDs - These can be bought in most stores.
- These games are a lot of fun with some educational components included.
- The downside is that most "learning games" tend to be more game than lesson. An upside is that CDs work even when there's no net access.
- Free Educational Game Sites - There are a lot of websites with "learning and games". But, these sites can be very commercial. Some even invite children to download games which contain spyware and viruses. These sites are similar to CDs in that they tilt towards games with limited educational substance.
- Free Learning Sites - Free learning sites range from those that provide worksheets to those with interactive exercises. But, it is left to the parent to provide continuity, determine progress, and to assemble an over-all program.
- Time4Learning.com - This subscription service teaches children math and reading skills systematically. Time4Learning tracks the children's activities and provides them with an effective sequence. Time4Learning also has reports for parents and games for kids included in the $19.95 monthly fee. http://www.time4learning.com [Learn More] or http://www.time4learning.com/start/index.htm [Sign Up Now].
Computer-based learning blurs the line between learning and games. Educational fun games for kids reinforce lessons and can teach new reading and math skills. Sometimes kids learn better using interactive educational teaching games, because there's more concentration and more fun.
http://www.time4learning.com [Time4Learning.com] is a new approach that takes advantage of today's technology through http://www.time4learning.com [learn to read programs] and kids math games. Its educational teaching games provided by Compass Learning Odyssey for children allows children to work at their own pace, so they feel stimulated and independent. Parents like that it tracks progress and helps children advance by teaching with individualized learning paths. Kids feel like they are playing games and don't realize at first that it's primarily educational. The teaching games assure coverage of the reading and math skills and concepts that help children succeed. Time4Learning is proven effective, has a low monthly price, and provides a money-back guarantee so you can make sure that it works for your children, risk free! http://www.time4learning.com [Take a tour of Time4Learning's educational teaching games now].