Saturday, August 26, 2017

Collections and Information

I have some other sites that I maintain.

Most importantly, I have a world class collection of joker playing cards. Examples  of jokers.



There are specific sections like a collection of musicians who are jokers.  There's also a collection of clown jokers. And so on.

But wait, there's more. I also have a blog with info, a blorum, in which I present much info including info such as SEO Circa August 2017!  There I make the bold statement that search engine position is a function of:
  1.  Quality and quantity and relevance of incoming links from websites  50% of the battle. 
  2.  Quality and quantity of social media links such as Twitter and LinkedIn, perhaps Pinterest: 25% of the battle.  
  3. Engagement: Another 25%.

I'm also a big collector of vintage educational technology, the old techie for kids and their fun learning. Key articles there that you will want to check out:

Remember?


The site is about old technology for education. In the VocabularySpellingCity office, we collect vintage educational technology and enjoy viewing previous "revolutions" in edtech. Visitors get to visit the museum. Have retired film strips, educational records, or whatever? We might give them a home. Did you use these technologies, were they revolutionary? Comment on the site or tweet to me: @VSpellCityMayor PS. I'm looking for a classic old teacher gradebook, have one?

No comments: